Glad Market Posting Rules
Gladmarket.com has its own posting rule policy, so before listing your item, you have to make sure you read, understand, and regularly check our policies (including the rules for sellers and regulations on the sale of your item. This can help you avoid potential problems.
To satisfying and good experience on Glad Market, we're helping sellers list their items in the most effective ways possible. Normally rules, sellers have to follow some steps below:
- Select a category that matches your item for sale.
- Provide a clean or clear title, some photos and accurate description about your item.
- Be avoid like faked item, special characters, spamming, and craminal keyword because it makes people hard to find what they're looking for.
- Only sell it if you have it, excepted pre-ordered, wait till you have it before you try to sell it, but also you can put it as like with pre-ordered tickets.
You will be able to post your ads with two languages then keep it clean
Multiple posts for one item can be confusing to buyers and difficult to manage for sellers. Please don't post duplicate ads.
Glad Market encourages you to post an ad matches in your geopgraphic area so buyers can arrange to meet you for local pickup or delivery in fast and easily.
Since so far, our posting rules are often base on our own policies and the kingdom of Cambodia laws in some cases.
- Avoid any pictures containing other third-party watermark.
- Firearms, weapons, and knives
- We don’t endorse or support one thing over another.
- Be avoid any pictures containing other third-party watermark.
- Prohibited services, which include services that are illegal or sexual in nature or violate the law of Glad Market and the kingdom of Cambodia.
- No “Not Allowed” items please, you can check out the list here.